Sponsored by Clark County Dairy Promotion
- Open to all youth 4 years old to 2nd
- Show will be held on Saturday, August 12th at 12:00 P.M.
- All calves must be dairy calves born in the months of May, June, July.
- The calf should be at least 2 weeks of age.
- Youth can show a calf from home or use a calf that is already at the fair in the open or junior shows. However, if they choose to use a calf already exhibited at the fair, they are responsible for making the arrangement with the exhibitor (this calf must be a May calf exhibited in the spring calf class).
- Calves from home will be brought in before the show and then taken home after.
- Calves must be led with a correct fitting halter.
- Calf and child must be a resident of Clark County.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Fischer at 715-465-0245.
2023 Registration Form Due July 21, 2023
Dairy ID Form (PDF)
- Open to youth 4 years of age and up through 2nd grade.
- Show will be at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 12, 2023, in the rabbit barn of the Clark County Fairgrounds.
- Rabbit must meet minimum breed weight.
- Youth can show a rabbit that is being shown in Junior and/or Open Class or bring a rabbit from home.
- Rabbits from home will be brought in that morning, checked for diseases, and taken home that afternoon after the show.
Little Hoppers Rabbit Show 2023 Due July 25, 2023
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Clabots at 715-560-1554.