Sponsored by Clark County Dairy Promotion
- Open to youth 4 years old up through 2nd grade.
- Show will be held at noon on Saturday during the fair.
- All calves must be dairy breed calves age 1 – 3 months.
- Youth can show a calf that is being shown in the Junior and/or Open Class (animal must be a heifer calf – spring) or bring a calf from home.
- Calves from home will be brought in that morning and taken home that afternoon.
- Calf must be led with a properly fitted halter.
- Calf and child must be residents of Clark County
- Must complete and include Dairy ID form with registration form.
For more information please contact Maryanne Olson at 715-743-3569.
Entry Form (PDF / due two weeks prior to fair)
Dairy ID Form (PFD)