The Livestock Committee met on March 30 and voted to allow educational sessions from 2020 – except for YQCA.
YQCA is required for every participant and must be obtained on their own through an on-line session at your own cost.
Educational Sessions 2021 (updated 6-16-21)
If you have a highlighted box in your line – I have a question about your forms – please contact Lori at 715-743-5122
If you see any errors on this report please contact Lori immediately so we can check information and correct it.
Also – if someone is listed on here but NOT selling an animal this year please let Lori know so their name can be removed.
- Click on ‘sign in/register’ in upper right corner. You can then sign in thru 4-H online – using the same log in info as 4-H online.
- If you are showing under FFA and don’t have an account with 4-H online you will need to create an account.
- Select your correct age as of January 1, 2021.
- Select the $12 online option
- Once you have completed the course print your certificate and send to Lori at the Extension Office.
On-Line Educational Session Verification Form
Must be completed for each online session you take.
The form should be hand-written if possible and completed by the youth.
Once form is completed save and then email or mail to Lori and Extension Office
All participants must attend 3 (three) educational sessions – INCLUDING SENIORS AND GRADUATES – to be eligible to sell an animal at the Clark County Fair.
- YQCA is a REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL for all participants.
- All educational sessions must be completed by July 18, 2021
- Signed Livestock Agreement for is due by July 18, 2021
- All participants are required to submit a bidder form by JULY 18, 2021