All participants must attend 3 (three) educational sessions – INCLUDING SENIORS AND GRADUATES – to be eligible to sell an animal at the Clark County Fair. One of those sessions must be YQCA plus two other approved sessions of your choice. See possible option below.
- YQCA is a REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL for all participants.
- All educational sessions must be completed by July 18, 2023
- Signed Livestock Agreement for is due by July 18, 2023
- All participants are required to submit a bidder form by JULY 18, 2023
YQCA is required for every participant and must be obtained on their own through an on-line session or in person at your own cost.
- Click on ‘ LOGIN & REGISTER’ at the far right end of the taskbar under the YQCA header. You will need to create a new account if this is your first time on the new site.
- You can choose to register for an upcoming Session by selecting the “Register for Session ” link
- You can watch a recording of a session that has already taken place.by selecting “Recording of Sessions”. This will take you to the options on YouTube
- You will need to print a on-line educational session verification form to fill out and turn in to the Extension Office to receive credit.
|Educational Sessions for 2022 (updated 1-11-2023)|
|YQCA online||ANYTIME at yqcaprogram.org
$12.00 per youth (not reimbursable)
In Person December 28, 2022 @ 12:30 pm @ Loyal High School
cost is $3.00 register and pay online at yqcaprogram.org
Session 1: February 8 @ 7:00 pm
Session 2: June 28 @ 7:30 pm
|Goat Clinic||June 10 @ 10:00 am||Mindy Lockhart residence
W2322 Rock Creek Road, Loyal
|Ultrasound vs Carcass Show Clinic||Saturday, April 1st @ TBD||Clark County Fairgrounds|
|Beef Clinic||July 16 @ 2:00 pm||Clark County Fairgrounds|
|2023 Carcass Show
(counts towards 2024)
|August 16 time @ 6:30, 7:15, or 8:00 pm||Pinter Packaging
|FFA YOUTH – CDE’s
(Career Development Events)
must participate in livestock related event
March 21, 2023
March 31, 2023
April 1, 2023
Midstate Technical College
Fox Valley Technical College
|Discovering Ag 2023||Loyal High School|
|Area Animal Science Days (livestock)||June|