All participants must attend 3 (three) educational sessions – INCLUDING SENIORS AND GRADUATES – to be eligible to sell an animal at the Clark County Fair. One of those sessions must be YQCA plus two other approved sessions of your choice. See possible option below.
- YQCA is a REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL for all participants.
- All educational sessions must be completed by July 18, 2023
- Signed Livestock Agreement for is due by July 18, 2023
- All participants are required to submit a bidder form by JULY 18, 2023
YQCA is required for every participant and must be obtained on their own through an online session or in person at your own cost.
Educational Sessions 2023 (spreadsheet updated 7/25/2023)
- Educational Session spreadsheet reflects all the youth who attended the in-person YQCA on December 28, 2022, but you will still need to turn it the verification certificate to show completion of all steps (the bright yellow have been received).
- Click on ‘ LOGIN & REGISTER’ at the far right end of the taskbar under the YQCA header. You will need to create a new account if this is your first time on the new site.
- You can choose to register for an upcoming Session by selecting the “Register for Session ” link
- You can watch a recording of a session that has already taken place.by selecting “Recording of Sessions”. This will take you to the options on YouTube
- You will need to print a online educational session verification form to fill out and turn in to the Extension Office to receive credit.
|Educational Sessions for 2023 (updated 1-11-2023)|
|YQCA Online||ANYTIME at yqcaprogram.org
$12.00 per youth (not reimbursable)
April 24, 2023 @ Loyal City Hall
Cost is $3.00
Register and pay online at yqcaprogram.org
Session 1: February 8 @ 7:00 pm
Session 2: June 28 @ 7:30 pm
|Goat Clinic||June 10 @ 10:00 am||Mindy Lockhart residence
W2322 Rock Creek Road, Loyal
|Swine Clinic||June 29 @ 7:30 pm||Steve & Candy Turnquist Farm
W4906 153 Rd, Greenwood
|Sheep Clinic||June 22 @ 7:30 pm||Tom Meyer Farm
N11881 County Rd Q, Unity
|Beef Clinic||July 16 @ 2:00 pm||Clark County Fairgrounds|
|2023 Carcass Show
(counts towards 2024)
|August 16 time @ 6:30, 7:15, or 8:00 pm||Pinter Packaging
|FFA YOUTH – CDE’s
(Career Development Events)
must participate in livestock related event
March 21, 2023
March 31, 2023
April 1, 2023
Midstate Technical College
Fox Valley Technical College
|Discovering Ag 2023||Loyal High School|
|Area Animal Science Days (livestock)||
June 9, 2023
June 26, 2023