Rules and Guidelines
- The planter container should a large animal mineral bin/barrel. Common colors are black and blue. Drill holes in the bottom for proper drainage.
- Put your club name somewhere on the planter in a visible location.
- Plants should be started and maintained through growing season.
- Please identify the plants you have placed in your planter and who participated in creating the planter.
- Plants should be seasonal and grown in the planter
- Planter must be on fairgrounds by 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday (week of fair).
- Planter locations will be drawn at the July Joint Leaders meeting.
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place containers.
This event is sponsored by the 4-H Leaders Federation