The Clark County Fair Association is sponsoring an outdoor sign contest to promote the Clark County Fair.
2023 Fair Promotion Sign Contest
- Open to all 4-H clubs, FFA chapters, other youth groups and families.
- Signs must be at least 4’ x 6’ and no larger than 4’ x 8’.
- Signs must be placed on private land (not the road right of way) and/or permission
received from the owner to place sign on property.
- Signs must be up by July 1, 2023.
- Signs must include by size of font (biggest to smallest):
- August 9-13 (BIGGEST and BOLDEST)
- Clark County Fair
- Club/group name
- New sign design
- Signs that can be seen coming from both directions should have the fair dates listed on the non-dominate side as well.
- Signs should be taken down by August 20, 2023.
JUDGING WILL BE BASED ON
- Following font size request
- Ease in reading information from the roadside
- Advertising location (high traffic area)
- Youth involvement in creation of the sign (send picture of activity taking place)
Contact the Extension Office (ClarkCounty4H@co.clark.wi.us) by JUNE 30 to register your sign.