RELATED LINKS OF INTEREST
- UW – Extension Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development
(see contact information at bottom of page)
- Clark County Economic Development Corporation
- Clark County Government
Community and Government News From Around the State
- Extension Innovation Grants Prompt Community Collaboration on Food Systems, Water Quality, Accessibility, and OutreachUW-Madison Extension awarded funding to 13 projects aimed at bringing innovative ideas to its outreach and education mission. Extension annually solicits proposals for new efforts around educational engagement, community-informed research, and practical guidance. Extension’s place-based educators across Wisconsin and specialists at UW-Madison and other UW campuses conduct needs assessments, work with local partnering organizations, and […]
- Experts, researchers, and local advocates will come together on Nov. 16, 2021 for the Wisconsin Broadband Summit, a virtual event that will explore challenges and opportunities for improving broadband across the state.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend everyone 12 years and older get the COVID-19 vaccination to protect against COVID-19. Children ages 12-17 are eligible to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. Only 32.7% of 12–15-year-olds and 42% of 16-17-year-olds have received a first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine […]
- Learn basic communications strategies for interacting more comfortably and providing accommodations to ensure effective communication.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison demographers part of research team to win national excellence award for rural population researchUW-Madison Applied Population Laboratory’s Katherine Curtis, Daniel Veroff, and Malia Jones are part of a multidisciplinary, multi-institution research team that was recently awarded the National Excellence in Multistate Research Award from the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This prestigious and highly competitive award recognizes scientists who […]
For more information regarding Community Development in Clark County please contact:
Clark County UW-Extension
517 Court Street, Room 104
Neillsville, WI 54456